It is essential to maintain adequate air pressure in your tyre to facilitate a smooth driving without any issues. But, the majority of tyres lose their abilities because of inappropriate weather and road conditions. Thus, you must keep a proper check on your car’s tyre pressure to avoid any trouble on the road. Please visit MOT Service Centre to get quality tyre pressure check Tipton with advanced machines and professionals.
Our experts utilise accurate tyre pressure gauges and strictly follow the industry-recommended air-pressure of 30-35 PSI for car tyres.
When should you check your car’s tyre pressure?
It is advisable to check your car’s tyres' air pressure after every 15 days, but you can also look below to know about the symptoms that indicate a tyre pressure check.
- Increased fuel consumption and rolling resistance
- Signs of tread wearing and deterioration
- Yellow exclamation mark on the dashboard via TPMS
- Car pulling itself towards one side
Why get a tyre-pressure check from MOT Service Centre?
According to the size chart and industry recommendations, our professionals adjust and maintain your tyres' air pressure.
If your tyres do not have the required air-pressure, our team will inflate them to the required amount.
Risks associated with driving on deflated car tyres
- Sudden risk of tyre blowouts and irreparable damages
- Reduced control over the steering wheel leading to accidents
- Premature tyre wearing and tread damage
- Increased braking distances
- Chances of slipping on wet roads
Drive to our garage
MOT Service Centre has a team of certified professionals that resolves your car’s tyre pressure issues in the minimum time possible. We also update our machines and pressure gauges to match the new requirements and facilitate an accurate tyre pressure check Tipton.
In case you wish to skip the waiting line at the garage, you can also book a service through our website by entering your car’s registration number.