Noticing uneven tyre wear?
It can be due to the current wheel alignment of your car, not in the factory setting. If you face this issue, you can get it fixed with wheel alignment Dixons Green from MOT Service Centre. We extend world-class wheel alignment services using well-trained professionals and modern technologies.
Even if you don’t notice any symptom, we recommend routine checks to ensure the wheels are correctly aligned. It is a common problem, but the misaligned wheel(s) can become a serious concern if not taken care of timely. It can happen due to –
- Regularly driving through uneven or broken roads
- Hitting potholes
- Making height adjustments
- Worn out vehicle parts like suspension components
What are the other services offered by MOT Service Centre?
We offer a wide range of services, including repairing and retail. Here are some highlights of our portfolio –
We are a well-known retailer of international tyre brands in this region. Our stock will meet all your requirements, irrespective of the preference or budget. So, if you are looking for cheap tyres Dixons Green, we are your one-stop solution.
- Wheel balancing: Perfect wheel balancing is fundamental to a car’s handling performance. Otherwise, you may feel vibrations in the steering, and your vehicle might start drifting to a side. You can get this issue fixed at our garage, with assistance from experienced technicians and advanced equipment.
- Brake repair: We cannot stress enough the importance of properly functional brakes. However, with time and use, it suffers from natural wear and tears. You can get them diagnosed at our workshop, and our technicians will do the required repair and replacement work.
- AC servicing: Similar to other components of a vehicle, the air conditioning setup also requires maintenance.
We also conduct exhaust repair, seasonal checks, suspension check, and engine diagnostics, among others, making us a preferred choice for “car service centre near me”.
Furthermore, we are registered to perform MOT Dixon Green. Our technicians use best-in-class equipment to inspect your vehicle’s various components, ensuring it can get back to the road at the earliest. If your car fails the test, we will carry out the necessary repairs to make it roadworthy again.
For MOT or other services, you can drive down to our workshop at Hurst Lane, Tipton, DY4 9AB. You can also make a booking via telephone on 01215203999, and avoid the rush.